A new spec in the Blade range, the 100L is lighter, manoeuvrable and more forgiving option for beginner and intermediate players.
The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more manoeuvrable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
- Lighter and more manoeuvrable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-coloured design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Weight - 285g
Head size 100sq in