The MP L designed for players who like the Gravity range but need a fairly light control racket. Would suit good advanced juniors looking for a fairly light adult racket. The beam is still a thinner 22 inches for that good bit of extra control and feel.
Feel the force with the lighter Gravity MP L, which has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel and enhanced playability. Created for aggressive young performance players, this racquet is a lighter version of the Gravity MP, with the distinctive, rounded head shape and massive sweet spot offering the control, flex and forgiveness you need to dominate any opponent. The Auxetic technology supplies greater feel and feedback on every shot, boosting your confidence as you swing a racquet endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. For an ultra-modern aesthetic that will turn heads, the signature Gravity flip design, with different colours on each side, has been refreshed with an asymmetric look.
- Innovative Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel
- Lighter version of the GRAVITY MP
- Made for aggressive young performance players
- Enormous sweet spot for control, flex and forgiveness
- Distinctive rounded shape
- Range Endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev
- New asymmetric flip design