The Cross Speed squash racket offers the best compromise between power and durability. Developed for occasional players looking for an "all round easy-to-play" product. Monoshaft construction with graphite inserts in the core for flexibility and power. The racket head is made from aluminium to resist impact and allow for better contact with the walls. 500 cm² head and 14x18 string pattern, maximising power and forgiveness on off-centre shots.
- The best combination of power and resistance
- For occasional players looking for good value for money
- Monoshaft construction with graphite inserts to maximise power
- Aluminium racket head to resist impact against walls
- Pre-strung and fitted with a good quality grip
- Pre-strung as standard and fitted with an absorbent grip, it's a good ready-to-play product