For the year of 2023, Yonex redesigns the VCORE 100 but keeps the well-loved, raw speed and easy spin of the previous generation. Compared to the VCORE 95 and 98, this model is more powerful and forgiving, but it still delivers more than enough control for aggressive targeting. Yonex has improved the VCORE featuring Yonex’s signature technology minimizes air resistance to produce faster and more manoeuvrable racquets. Faster string snapback produces greater spin. A more stable frame (less racquet torque) increases control. Yonex has made some big updates adding silicone oil infused grommets for quick racquet flex and snapback. Yonex also introduces a new frame shape with updated throat design.
- ISOMETRIC™ - Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power
- Aero Dynamic Technology - Aero Trench and Aero Fin Technology reduce air resistance for easy manoeuvrability and added spin
- 2G-NAMD™ Flex Force - For aggressive, attacking spin incorporated in the upper throat to the lower frame, new Flex Force graphite allows for the racquet to quickly flex and snapback for maximum spin potential
- Silicone Oil Infused Grommet - new silicone oil infused within the grommet allows the racquet to quickly flex and snapback into its original position
- Enlarged Frame Top - a wider frame at 2 o’clock & 10 o’clock position increases the ball contact area, which produces a higher launch angle
- New Throat Design - Area 1 is T shaped cross section. Area 2 is H shaped cross section. This “torsional resistance” helps stabilize the racquet, reducing power loss